Sunday, September 5, 2010

Brevity is...brief?

Ok people, it has been brought to my attention that my posts tend to be a bit long. This is done both purposely (cause I like to talk, I admit it) and also accidentally (see previous parenthetical). So my question for yall is, should I shorten my posts? Are they too long or are they just fine? I've been debating for several days now which is why I haven't updated this blog in a while. So much has gone on pertaining to my time in Atlanta and naturally I was eager to share. But how to share became the question. And what to say--so much happened during that week long furlow that I don't even know where to begin. So if you like my long, loquacious blogs, I'll tell you all. If you think "brevity is the soul of wit" then I'll adjust. It's up to you lovelies. Till next time, lovers!

2 comments:

  1. I think something between "Is that all?" and "SHUT UP ALREADY...DAMN" will work best for all involved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The length has been fine for me, your posts always read fluidly so the length hasn't bothered me one bit.

    ReplyDelete