Monday, December 13, 2010

The Mortal Kombat Chronicles

I'm starting this now cause there are other posts I wanna make that are tangentially related to this topic. And I think we've earned each others trust by now that I can share my pain. This is a long, convoluted story and any attempts at brevity will be like watching a movie that's been edited for television. Boring and pointless. Seriously, don't show RAW or any Eddie Murphy movie pre-parenthood on network television ANYMORE! Just stop it. But, taking the comments of my long posts into consideration, I will break the story up into different segments; i.e. chronicles.

The beginning-We met. In college.

The middle-We fucked. After college.

The end-He broke my heart.

Was it good for you? The end. Till next time, lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment