Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One More Thing!

So here's another (probably the most important) reason I chose to rejoin Match.com. I live in Atlanta now. For a black woman, or any woman rather, seeking a black man in this city, you shouldn't do it alone. You're gonna need help. I mean you can find a dude at the Barnes & Noble, or the Publix, or the park, but chances are he'll be full on gay or on the down low. And I don't fuck with that shit. I figured a dude playing those types of games won't pay the type of money Match.com requires just to find his beard. He can find that silly bitch for free, where...? Barnes & Noble.

1 comment:

  1. hahah I was on there for a week and found nothing but my friends found their men on there. A Lawyer and a business owner so there is HOPE. Maybe I'll join again and take it seriously this time

    ReplyDelete